Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Ribbon Share!!!!! REVISED! (some details added...)










**PLEASE NOTE: THE RIBBON IN THE PICTURES IS SHOWING IN 7/8 INCHES FOR POLKA DOT AND SOLID. I AM ORDERING THE 3/8 " POLKA DOT. IT WILL HAVE SMALLER DOTS.

I have managed to get a fab deal on some organza ribbon and am offering 3 shares.... I will be cutting this off on Wednesday, April 4th and placing the order. I am hoping you will have it in your hands by April 20. Both groups are filling up fast. I will allow a few more people for each.... I have a few extra grab bags of primas and will combine shipping... email me. ALSO: stay tuned, I will be doing a gingham ribbon swap very soon :)

OPTION 1
One is for 3/8 inch organza ribbon. there are 16 colours, you will receive 10 yards each for a total of 160 yards. Price will be $28 plus shipping . This is less than 18 cents a yard. The colours are:
Chocolate, Aqua (like a Cool Carribean), Copper, Shocking Pink, Silver, Old Gold, Ivory, Red, Apple Green, Navy, Torrid Orange, Old Willow (similiar to Always Artichoke), White, Colonial Rose (will match Rose Red and Bravo Burgundy), Purple Haze, Light Gold (more of a Summer Sun).

OPTION 2
This option is being removed as there was not enough interest!

OPTION 3

The Third swap is for dotted sheer organza ribbon in 3/8 inch. You will get 5 yards of each of 15 colours for a total of 75 yards. Price will be $23 plus shipping. Colours are Orange/white, purple haze/white, apple green/white, black/white, ivory/white, lavendar/white, baby blue/white, pink/white, white/black, royal blue/white, red/white, white/white, shocking pink/black, baby maize/white, old willow/white.

Email me if you wish to join more than one and want to combine shipping