Saturday, February 3, 2007

Aren't Fellow Stampers Amazing?

Well, with only one spot left in my Prima Flowers swap, I promise to start writing about other things..... I just wanted to give a huge thank you to 3 amazing ladies who helped to send people to my brand new blog! Please visit their blogs to see amazing art work and collect awsome recipes.







First of all, it was Stephanie who made me want to blog! I ordered 2 ribbon holders from her husband (check her website for more info) I LOVE THEM! Well, we hit it off and have been chatting and she was the one who encouraged me to blog! Then, I actually contacted one of my heroes AmyR to see if she would help me out (I know everyone reads this talented gals blog *WINK*). She was only too happy to oblige, thanks Amy :) Lastly, but certainly not least, Cindy came to my rescue. I ordered a watermark from her and I love it (see picture onset.) She sells them through her blog and I am one happy customer!

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I'm glad you like your watermark Janet! I had fun making it for you.