Thursday, February 15, 2007

Primas- Where are They Now? (Inquiring Minds Want to Know!)



I have been so sick- like barfy sick *YUCK* that I had not updated my blog. I am getting emails from my "Swapping Sistas" inquiring as to the whereabouts of these little beauties. So, Ladies, here is the scoop~ The order was actually placed on February 8. This was ahead of some payments- I have now received all of the payments except one that was mailed last week....

The wholesaler takes 2 wks to fill and ship an order in the best of circumstances. The flowers from swap 2 are brand new as of CHA and so, they will not ship them until the beginning of March. I promise to get these out as soon as they come in and I get them bagged. In lieu of the separate bags per colour, there will be one bag per type and some extra flowers from a totally different line for the time and baggies I saved on. (I did email you all for permission and most of you responded. If you prefer to waive the extra flowers and have every thing bagged separately- email me- that is what I promised and will deliver should you wish )

I am HOPING you will have your flowers by the 2nd week in March. I will update you all and thanks for your patience!

**NOTE: if you are interested in joining us for the next round- once I am finished these.... email me and I will contact you with details when the time comes..... stampsnspice@shaw.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for update. Feel better :)

Corinne

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Ohhh you poor girl being sick is never fun & being sick with little ones is twice as hard. Hope you are felling better soon. No worries about the flowers:)