Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Yes, I Have Issues..


I went to my LSS today and they had 75% off on May Arts, Maya Road and other delicious ribbon. Well, I have issues so I could not resist and bought this pile of luscious lengths. Now, I may have to use some and not just hoard it..... PS they had the bras and panties from Prima and they are sooo cute that I am thinking of doing a bulk buy of them. You do not get a ton, but they are a good size and come in polka dots, lace, french script.... and well, you can never have enough primas or ribbon. if you think you may be interested in joining, email me jangeoman@shaw.ca

8 comments:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

hehehehehe...sometimes I wish I had those issues too;)

Beautiful ribbon!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Oh wow! Great deal on the ribbon! I'd love to know the name of the store so I could pick some up.

Janet said...

hi, Cindy
It was Clipper Street in Langley... :)

Trish D said...

Holy deal, batman! Those are just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Could you please tell me if May Arts is safe to use in Scrapbooking?

Have you personally used it in your scrapbook?

Thanks

Janet said...

I have not personally used it for scrapbooking, but I am pretty sure it is fine in scrapbooks. All of the scrapbook stores sell it for this use and most of what they sell is archival.... I would use it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janet for your reply i was wondering as the company itself had no clue

Janet said...

I suppose they don't want to be held responsible if it is not archival in the long run. Who will know what is and what is not for at least 50 years. Who knows if May Arts will even be around then. Many of us use metal in our books, so it is really a personal thing where we draw that line....